Our Mission is to build housing communities in the St Kilda area for people who may:
- lack strong family attachments while experiencing social disadvantage;
- have special needs, such as a mental illness, drug and/or alcohol dependence;
- be disadvantaged by a lack of financial resources when competing in mainstream housing markets; and
- have a history of homelessness or be at risk of homelessness.
Our aim is to:
- provide affordable housing in a community setting;
- preserve and enhance singles’ housing stock;
- improve housing and support programs for low income people with special needs
- develop innovative housing models; and
- provide a safe and secure housing environment.